Expert Service & Repairs in Alabama
Water Filtration Equipment Service
However, we also have the resources and experience to repair and replace broken or problematic water filters and softeners, whether these are Aqua Systems of Alabama products or another brand.
We can help you if you are experiencing any of the following issues:
- Hard water
- Salty water
- Low water pressure
- A unit that is running too often
- Cloudy water
- Filter changes
- Smelly water
- Dechlorinate recharges
- Well water filter maintenance
The brands we regularly service include:
- Aqua Pure
- Sears / Whirlpool
- Easy Water
- Aqua Clear
Providing Thorough Inspections
We are happy to come out and investigate any water system problems you may be experiencing. However, sometimes water problems are minor and can be addressed quickly and easily without any professional assistance.
A few steps you can take for yourself before calling a Pelham water filtration and water softening professional include changing the filters, ensuring that the shut-off valves are in the open position, and checking the air pressure in your storage tank to make sure it has 7-9 p.s.i.
If you’re experiencing problems with your water softener or water filter, you may want to go through the following checklists to eliminate some of the most common problems:
- Does the brine tank have both water and salt in it?
- Does the salt appear to have formed a solid layer above the water? If so, break the salt apart and mix it into the water.
- Is the bypass open?
- Is there anything clogging or blocking the filter?
- Is there anything restricting the flow of water in the drain line?
- Is there a leak or a drip somewhere else in the house?