Standard Reverse Osmosis System in Alabama
Drinking Water Systems
Does the water coming out of your taps at home taste metallic, smell funny, or leave residue due to hard water? If you are interested in purified, soft, and clean water for you and your family to enjoy, Aqua Systems of Alabama has the answer.
By using state of the art, high-quality equipment, we bring our customers the cleanest water possible. Our locally owned company has more than 15 years of experience in the industry of water filtration and we have been rated A+ by the BBB for the excellence of our service.
Improve the Drinking Water Quality in Your Home
We offer Birmingham reverse osmosis systems to help you enjoy cleaner drinking and utility water. Our goal is to find the most affordable option of equipment that can meet your needs and requirements. By taking into account your budget, family's usage, and the size of your home, we can recommend the right type of system for you.
Our standard reverse osmosis unit is an affordable system for good clean drinking water. With a 2-gallon storage tank, it is a perfect fit for smaller households.
Features of our Reverse Osmosis System include:
- Five stage filtration process
- Holds approximately two gallons of water without taking up much space
- Automatic Shut-Off: Signals the system to stop making water until more is needed
- Production: 50 gallons per day
- Preferred removal method for lead, arsenic, asbestos, and other radionuclides
- Faucet included
- Limited one year warranty
Contact Aqua Systems of Alabama Today
We pride ourselves on the way we do business, never pressuring our customers and instead simply providing you with the information you need to make a decision.
Standard Reverse Osmosis System $799.00
- Standard Installation Included
- Faucet Included
- Booster Pump With Icemaker Connection $200